- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin Massacre May 28, 2018
- 2018 Presidential Election: CPDM Bans Campaign Rallies In NW After Threats From Gunmen August 24, 2018
- Kemssu, Another Eto’o In The Making? August 24, 2018
- President Of Wum High Court kidnapped, DO Office Razed August 24, 2018
- Forgive Our Brother, Commissioner’s Family Pleads At Funeral August 24, 2018
- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin MassacreWorld Human Interest Roundup
May 28, 2018
August 24, 2018
August 24, 2018
July 26, 2018
Most Commented ArticlesBiya Credits Fru Ndi With Democracy, Peace
By Yerima Kini Nsom President Paul Bi...
May 29, 2015(4)Here Is the Complete List of Cameroon’s New Gov’t
By Basil Afoni [caption id="attachmen...
October 3, 2015(4)BAR COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Sama Bows Out, Accuses Anglophones Of Betrayal
By Francis Wache, Kini Nsom & Nformi...
February 3, 2015(3)CPDM Militants Join Campaigns For President Biya’s Retirement
By Joe Dinga Pefok CPDM militan...
February 26, 2016(3)Face To Face With Ni John Fru Ndi – Part II
“First of all, when I met here with hi...
January 14, 2015(2)SW Gov. Begs For Widow’s Mite To Fight Boko Haram
By Sarah Nduma Ekema The Governor of ...
March 16, 2015(2)Cameroonian Journalist Shares World Bank Evaluation Skills
David Akana is a Cameroonian-born Journa...
April 21, 2014(1)
TagsView All tags
• Allegedly Escapes With Concubine To Nigeria • Fails To Sell, Drive On Ghost Town Day As Promised • Deaths Registered On Civilian And Military Sides By Andrew Nsoseka The Mayor of Buea, Patrick Ekema Esunge, after beating war drums and assuring people that they will be safe in respecting his calls and dictates, was nowhere to be found ...Full Article
-Venue To Move From Buea To Douala For Security Reasons By Joe Dinga Pefok The Elective Ordinary General Assembly, GA, of the Cameroon Bar Association has finally been scheduled ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Security and legal authorities in Kumba, Southwest Region, have reportedly questioned Barrister Henry Njeck Teboh and two others, as part of on-going investigations on the assassination ...Full Article
By Basil K Mbuye Separatist forces commonly known as the “Amba Boys” have reportedly embarked on a mission around the Buea Municipality trying to cleanse their reputation which they ...Full Article
By Etienne Mainimo Mengnjo The Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge Defence, Joseph Beti Assomo, has repeatedly avoided giving statistics of soldiers and civilians killed in the ongoing ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Gunmen surfaced around Muyuka on July 4, redirecting hundreds of travellers along the Kumba-Buea Highway into a church under the guise of protecting them from stray ...Full Article
Medical Doctors, Traditional Doctors, Nurses Fleeing War Zone Fru Ndi Visits Affected St. Martin de Porres Hospital, Gendarme Brigade … 15 Fetish Objects Found On Belo-Njinikom Road Coffin With ...Full Article
By Etienne Mainimo Mengnjo Drivers along the Bamenda-Nkambe Highway have decried the numerous checkpoints on the stretch of road, which they said, are gradually rendering them jobless, given the ...Full Article
*Passengers Charged FCFA 12,000 From Kumba To Buea * But Gov’t Uses Military Might To Restore Circulation By Maxcel Fokwen A new twist is gaining ground along the Kumba-Buea ...Full Article
By Joe DingaPefok The President and Secretary General of the legalised faction of the UPC have, since last week, bitterly disagreed over whether the party should support the candidature ...Full Article