- Lewis Enoh’s Polintehnica Lasi Beat Dinamo Bucaresti September 23, 2018
- Lewis Enoh Shines In Romanian League Debut September 18, 2018
- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin Massacre May 28, 2018
- 2018 Presidential Election: CPDM Bans Campaign Rallies In NW After Threats From Gunmen August 24, 2018
- Kemssu, Another Eto’o In The Making? August 24, 2018
- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin MassacreWorld Human Interest Roundup
May 28, 2018
August 24, 2018
August 24, 2018
July 26, 2018
Most Commented ArticlesBiya Credits Fru Ndi With Democracy, Peace
By Yerima Kini Nsom President Paul Bi...
May 29, 2015(4)Here Is the Complete List of Cameroon’s New Gov’t
By Basil Afoni [caption id="attachmen...
October 3, 2015(4)BAR COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Sama Bows Out, Accuses Anglophones Of Betrayal
By Francis Wache, Kini Nsom & Nformi...
February 3, 2015(3)CPDM Militants Join Campaigns For President Biya’s Retirement
By Joe Dinga Pefok CPDM militan...
February 26, 2016(3)Face To Face With Ni John Fru Ndi – Part II
“First of all, when I met here with hi...
January 14, 2015(2)SW Gov. Begs For Widow’s Mite To Fight Boko Haram
By Sarah Nduma Ekema The Governor of ...
March 16, 2015(2)Cameroonian Journalist Shares World Bank Evaluation Skills
David Akana is a Cameroonian-born Journa...
April 21, 2014(1)
TagsView All tags
By Andrew Nsoseka Traditional rulers in Buea and environs have reportedly gone into hiding, following the abduction of Chief Johnson Njombe Njoke of Wokaka Village, as well as the alleged abduction of other Chiefs in Buea. Information of Chief Njombe’s abduction filtered to the public on Wednesday, July 11. The news led to fear among traditional rulers, who panicked ...Full Article
By Yerima Kini Nsom The Chair of the African Union Commission, Moussa Faki Mahamat, has asserted that dialogue is the best way to settle the differences that are fuelling ...Full Article
By Andrew Nsoseka The Rapid Intervention Battalion, best known in its French acronym as the BIR, has now resorted to throwing tracts with messages calling on people to open ...Full Article
By Yerima Kini Nsom Incumbent President Paul Biya has declared his candidacy for the October 7 Presidential election. Following the declaration on Friday, at 10.00am, the Secretary-General of the ...Full Article
• Allegedly Escapes With Concubine To Nigeria • Fails To Sell, Drive On Ghost Town Day As Promised • Deaths Registered On Civilian And Military Sides By Andrew Nsoseka ...Full Article
-Venue To Move From Buea To Douala For Security Reasons By Joe Dinga Pefok The Elective Ordinary General Assembly, GA, of the Cameroon Bar Association has finally been scheduled ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Security and legal authorities in Kumba, Southwest Region, have reportedly questioned Barrister Henry Njeck Teboh and two others, as part of on-going investigations on the assassination ...Full Article
By Basil K Mbuye Separatist forces commonly known as the “Amba Boys” have reportedly embarked on a mission around the Buea Municipality trying to cleanse their reputation which they ...Full Article
By Etienne Mainimo Mengnjo The Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge Defence, Joseph Beti Assomo, has repeatedly avoided giving statistics of soldiers and civilians killed in the ongoing ...Full Article
• Troops Should Face Separatists Forces, Stop Threatening The Population • Mayor Threatens To Ban Bikes In Buea If… • Hints He May Drive Taxi On Ghost Town Day ...Full Article