- Gunmen Block Gov’t’s FCFA 4 Billion Destined For Lebialem June 18, 2018
- Biya Calls For Postponement of Legislative Elections June 18, 2018
- Manyu Chiefs, Elite Appeal For General Amnesty, Urgent Dialogue June 18, 2018
- Buea-Kumba Road Block Leaves Hundreds Of Travelers Stranded June 18, 2018
- Police Officer Threatens To Kill The Post Reporter June 18, 2018
- Gendarmes Murder Suspects After Torturing, Sharing Video OnlineWorld Human Interest Roundup
February 6, 2018
February 6, 2018
January 23, 2018
January 15, 2018
Most Commented ArticlesBiya Credits Fru Ndi With Democracy, Peace
By Yerima Kini Nsom President Paul Bi...
May 29, 2015(4)Here Is the Complete List of Cameroon’s New Gov’t
By Basil Afoni [caption id="attachmen...
October 3, 2015(4)BAR COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Sama Bows Out, Accuses Anglophones Of Betrayal
By Francis Wache, Kini Nsom & Nformi...
February 3, 2015(3)CPDM Militants Join Campaigns For President Biya’s Retirement
By Joe Dinga Pefok CPDM militan...
February 26, 2016(3)Face To Face With Ni John Fru Ndi – Part II
“First of all, when I met here with hi...
January 14, 2015(2)SW Gov. Begs For Widow’s Mite To Fight Boko Haram
By Sarah Nduma Ekema The Governor of ...
March 16, 2015(2)Cameroonian Journalist Shares World Bank Evaluation Skills
David Akana is a Cameroonian-born Journa...
April 21, 2014(1)
TagsView All tags
By Bouddih Adams The Secretary General of the Commonwealth of Nations, Patricia Scotland, has paid a visit to Cameroon. During the five-day working visit, she will hold talks with President Paul Biya, Prime Minister Philemon Yang and other members of Government, opposition party leaders and representatives of civil society. It is expected that the Anglophone Problem would be high ...Full Article
* Says They Don’t Represent Their Electorate *Accuses House Speaker Of Serving CPDM Not National Interest * Refers To Finance Committee As Secret Society By Isidore Abah Despite being ...Full Article
By Joshua Boanong The Head of State, President Paul Biya, has taken to the social media platform, Twitter, re-echoing calls for Cameroonians to be united. The President sent out ...Full Article
* Babies Delivered In Open Air *Critical Patients Rushed To Mbingo Hospital By Chris Mbunwe Bamenda Archbishop, His Grace, Cornelius Fontem Esua, who recently escaped lynching for shutting down ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Two or more people are feared dead following a surprise military crackdown in the villages of Bafia and Munyenge in Muyuka Subdivision of the Southwest Region ...Full Article
By Andrew Nsoseka In a galore of reports on the State media, showering praises on President Paul Biya for his 35 years’ reign as President of Cameroon, the report ...Full Article
By Bouddih Adams On November 4, 1982, President Ahmadou Ahidjo took the Cameroonian nation by storm when he announced his resignation. Two days after, on November 6, he handed ...Full Article
By Joe Dinga Pefok Elite of the Cameroon People’s Democratic Movement, CPDM, of the Northwest and Southwest Regions, who were dispatched to the Anglophone Regions to soothe their agitating ...Full Article
By Tah Nduko Professor Elvis Ngolle Ngolle who had, hitherto, denied the existence of an Anglophone Problem in Cameroon, has staged a volte-face by tacitly accepting that the problem ...Full Article
By Andrew Nsoseka The University of Buea, UB, has seemingly heeded to calls after coming under scathing criticism from Southwest Chiefs Conference, SWECC, executive, for being discriminatory against students ...Full Article