- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin Massacre May 28, 2018
- 2018 Presidential Election: CPDM Bans Campaign Rallies In NW After Threats From Gunmen August 24, 2018
- Kemssu, Another Eto’o In The Making? August 24, 2018
- President Of Wum High Court kidnapped, DO Office Razed August 24, 2018
- Forgive Our Brother, Commissioner’s Family Pleads At Funeral August 24, 2018
- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin MassacreWorld Human Interest Roundup
May 28, 2018
August 24, 2018
August 24, 2018
July 26, 2018
Most Commented ArticlesBiya Credits Fru Ndi With Democracy, Peace
By Yerima Kini Nsom President Paul Bi...
May 29, 2015(4)Here Is the Complete List of Cameroon’s New Gov’t
By Basil Afoni [caption id="attachmen...
October 3, 2015(4)BAR COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Sama Bows Out, Accuses Anglophones Of Betrayal
By Francis Wache, Kini Nsom & Nformi...
February 3, 2015(3)CPDM Militants Join Campaigns For President Biya’s Retirement
By Joe Dinga Pefok CPDM militan...
February 26, 2016(3)Face To Face With Ni John Fru Ndi – Part II
“First of all, when I met here with hi...
January 14, 2015(2)SW Gov. Begs For Widow’s Mite To Fight Boko Haram
By Sarah Nduma Ekema The Governor of ...
March 16, 2015(2)Cameroonian Journalist Shares World Bank Evaluation Skills
David Akana is a Cameroonian-born Journa...
April 21, 2014(1)
TagsView All tags
* Says They Don’t Represent Their Electorate *Accuses House Speaker Of Serving CPDM Not National Interest * Refers To Finance Committee As Secret Society By Isidore Abah Despite being in the eye of a storm for sending another lawmaker to the hospital with a broken head, the Cameroon Democratic Union, CDU, Member of Parliament for the Noun Constituency, Hon. ...Full Article
By Joshua Boanong The Head of State, President Paul Biya, has taken to the social media platform, Twitter, re-echoing calls for Cameroonians to be united. The President sent out ...Full Article
* Babies Delivered In Open Air *Critical Patients Rushed To Mbingo Hospital By Chris Mbunwe Bamenda Archbishop, His Grace, Cornelius Fontem Esua, who recently escaped lynching for shutting down ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Two or more people are feared dead following a surprise military crackdown in the villages of Bafia and Munyenge in Muyuka Subdivision of the Southwest Region ...Full Article
By Andrew Nsoseka In a galore of reports on the State media, showering praises on President Paul Biya for his 35 years’ reign as President of Cameroon, the report ...Full Article
By Bouddih Adams On November 4, 1982, President Ahmadou Ahidjo took the Cameroonian nation by storm when he announced his resignation. Two days after, on November 6, he handed ...Full Article
By Joe Dinga Pefok Elite of the Cameroon People’s Democratic Movement, CPDM, of the Northwest and Southwest Regions, who were dispatched to the Anglophone Regions to soothe their agitating ...Full Article
By Tah Nduko Professor Elvis Ngolle Ngolle who had, hitherto, denied the existence of an Anglophone Problem in Cameroon, has staged a volte-face by tacitly accepting that the problem ...Full Article
By Andrew Nsoseka The University of Buea, UB, has seemingly heeded to calls after coming under scathing criticism from Southwest Chiefs Conference, SWECC, executive, for being discriminatory against students ...Full Article
By Joe Dinga Pefok The Littoral Regional Chairman of the Social Democratic Front, SDF, Hon. Jean Michel Nintcheu, who is also an MP, was on October 21, brutalised and ...Full Article